SIMULATION WEEK 2023
Activity week plan
- A Care of vitally endangered patient (Patronage service)
- Special skills for nurses who works in pediatrics
- Basic life support (denistry teams)
- Train the trainers
- Red code protocol in pediatrics
- Care of vitally endangered patient with standarized patient
- Red code protocol
- Advanced life support
The Simulation centre (SIM centre) of the Community Health Centre Ljubljana (CHC Ljubljana) is the first simulation centre on the primary level in Slovenia. It is a tutorial centre that provides the implementation of advanced simulations in healthcare with the most modern equipment.
The aim of the training is to improve patient safety, to increase the knowledge and skills of professionals, and to enhance their competences and their effectiveness to act in certain life-threatening situations. In CHC Ljubljana was also integrated RED CODE protocol, which additionally ensures a high level of safety for patients.